Bba courses|Bachelor of business administration|Online bba 2020
Lets Learn about Bba courses|Bachelor of business administration|Online bba 2020
BBA is Bachelors of Business administration.
BBA is can be completed in Three years and still can be complete upto 6 years.
BBA is online Program by Mewar University approved by UGC, AICTE.
Student who have completed 12th commerce or 12th science can apply for BBA.
BBA can be done by any student who is looking management as growth for him.
BBA is very qualified bachelors degree.
BBA helps student to develop as a Manager. After completion of BBA he/she can apply for any full time or distance learning MBA.
To provide adequate basic understanding about Management Education among the students.
To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession.
To train the students in communication skills effectively.
To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
Eligibility for Admission
- 10+ 2 in any stream or HSC or equivalent.
Course Structure: Semester 1
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Micro Economics
- Business Mathematics
- Basics of Financial Services
- Personality Development
- English Language & General Awareness I
Course Structure: Semester 2
- Financial Management
- Business Statistics
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Macro Economics
- Principles of Marketing
- English Language General Awareness II
Course Structure: Semester 3
- Cost Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Industrial Law
- Entrepreneurship Development
- English Language & General Awareness III
- Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication
Course Structure: Semester 4
- Business Environment & Policy
- Indian Financial System
- Management Information System
- Corporate Accounting
- English Language & General Awareness IV
- Project Presentation
- Retail Management
- Agricultural Marketing
Course Structure: Semester 5
- Research Methodology
- Operation Research
- Management of Small & Medium Enterprises
- Banking and Insurance
- English Language & General Awareness V
- Management Accounting
- Media Management
Course Structure: Semester 6
- Industrial training
- Part 1 Training Evaluation
- Part 2 Project Writing
- Part 3 Presentation